As a followup to my panel at the CUNY IT Conference entitled “Navigating the Sea of Instructional Technologies at CUNY Campuses,” I will be hosting a forum on that topic at CCNY’s CETL this January 15th. All CUNY faculty, staff and administrators involved with instructional technology administration, implementation, planning, teaching or faculty development are invited to attend. To download the above flyer, please click on– Navigating-IT.
I envisioned this event as an opportunity for technologists, faculty, and administrators throughout CUNY to informally get together to discuss a concern for all of us, namely, successful implementation of instructional technologies (ITs) at our respective campuses. In addition to several (short) presentations, participants will work in small groups to brainstorm issues like:
• Instructional technologies impact on teaching
• Visioning and strategic planning in this area
• Instructional technologies for hybrid/online teaching
• Process of choosing ITs on campuses
• Role of CUNY Central for IT implementation
• Major issues/problems with campus IT implementing
• Collaboration among CUNY schools in this area.
Space is limited. If interested, please register at the link below.
(link deactivated post event)